MLS Innovation Inc would like to announce the following:
1. The company has completed its investment plan regarding the new Artificial Intelligence and Voice Recognition platform and is now implementing its expansion in new markets. Consequently, the investment expenses are expected to revert to the company’s standard levels.
According to research, smart speakers/smart displays sales are expected to bypass tablets sales in 2021.
2. The company is already present in 5 markets (Greece, Cyprus, Serbia, Bulgaria, Albania) from which the revenue is gradually increasing. The company is in advances discussions in 2 more markets.
3. In the Greek market, the company has expanded its market share in Tablets (which has a downward trend) and is keeping its market share in smartphones. Within 2019, the company’s smartphones and tablets will have the new platform embedded (which is also being adapted for every Android device). This will give significant added value in the company’s products, both in Greece and in all the countries the company operates at.
4. There is no important fact that can justify the decline in the company’s stock and bonds.
5. The company intends to pay off the bond ending 11-7-2020 on that date.
Eighth Interest Period of the Non-Convertible Corporate Bond Loan
According to the terms of the Non-Convertible Corporate Bond Loan of “MLS Innovation Inc” issued on August 10th 2017 (hereinafter “the Bond Loan”), Thursday, August 29, 2019 is set as the record date for the beneficiaries of interest for the 8th Interest Period from 06.01.2019 until 08.30.2019 included. Beneficiaries of this corporate act (the coupon payment) are the investors registered in the Dematerialized Securities System (D.S.S.) in the relevant date (Record Date) which is Thursday, August 29, 2019.
The first day where the bond starts trading without the Eighth coupon (ex-coupon date) is Wednesday, August 28, 2019.
The interest amount for the 8th Interest Period which corresponds to 6,000,000 bonds currently traded on the Alternative Market of the Athens Stock Exchange is 80,383.33 i.e.0.013397 per bond. The interest amount has been calculated at an annual interest rate of 5.30% (before tax), on an actual over 360 basis (act/360).
The payment of the accrued interest to the bondholders will take place though “HELLENIC CENTRAL SECURITIES DEPOSITARY S.A.” (ATHEXCSD) on Friday, August 30, 2019, as follows:
1. Through the Operators of the beneficiaries in the D.S.S. (Banks and Securities Firms) for the bondholders that have authorized their Operators for the collection according to article 39 of the D.S.S. Rulebook.
2. Bondholders that have requested an exception from receiving cash benefits from their Operators or the bonds are for any reason deposited in a special account, will be paid from ATHEXCSD (Athinon Avenue 110, Monday to Friday from 09.00 to 16.00) or in a bank account that will be indicated in a written notice or through deposit– if it has been declared – in an International Bank Account Number (IBAN), according to the provisions of the D.S.S. Rulebook and the relevant decisions of ATHEXCSD.
MLS Innovation Inc announces that, in accordance with paragraph 184.108.40.206 of the ASE Regulation and following the Annual Ordinary General Shareholder's Meeting Resolution, which took place on June 28th 2019, the Company will distribute dividend of 0.02 euro per share gross, from the profits of 2018 financial year.
Treasury shares are excluded from dividend distribution and the final gross dividend is 0.02052 euro per share. After the imposition of a 10% tax , according to article 65 L. 4603/2019 as it is currently effective) the net dividend will amount to 0.018468 euro per share.
Shareholders of MLS Innovation Inc. that are entitled to receive dividend, are those who are registered in the records of the Dematerialized Securities System on Tuesday, August 27th 2019 (record date) and consequently ex-dividend date is Wednesday, August 28th 2019.
Dividend payment will take place on Tuesday, September 3rd 2019, from “Piraeus Bank”, as follows:
Dividend collection for shareholders of cases 2 and 3 will be possible for five (5) years (i.e. until it's been written off), and is effected by disclosing the DSS/SAT (Securities Account Number of the Investor), proof of official identification and Tax Registration Number, either in person or with a legally designated representative.
For further information, please contact Shareholders Department MLS Innovation Inc., [email protected] (tel.:2310929090).
MLS Innovation Inc. in accordance to Article 220.127.116.11.1 of the ATHEX Regulation announces the following 2019 Financial Calendar:
Wednesday April 24, 2019 : (after the end of trade session):
Announcement , Publication and Press Release of the Fiscal Year 2018 Financial Results.
Tuesday May 07, 2019 :
Annual analyst meeting
Friday June 28, 2019:
Annual Ordinary General Meeting of the shareholders.
Tuesday July 23, 2019:
Ex coupon date for the dividend.
Wednesday July 24 2019:
Tuesday July 30, 2019:
Distribution of dividend.
In accordance with Regulation of the Committee of European Community no 2273/2003, article 4, par.4, MLS Innovation Inc. announces that following the Board of Director’s resolution (dated March 28,2019) the company sold 91.600 treasury shares on March 29, 2019 with average price 5.20 € per share and total value 476,320€.